Texas leads the nation in the number of policy issues that are presented to lawmakers every other year; between sessions there are interim studies, rulemakings, and regulatory proceedings.
State Tax Group (STG) philosophy is to know the players in the political process and to work directly with the legislative and state agencies to achieve maximum results for our clients. Our firm’s leadership has set a standard for the highest ethical standards and always maintains compliance with Ethics Commission regulations. State Tax Group governmental relations team consists of experienced professionals. Here are some of the things STG will provide you and your constituent’s in getting access to the Texas State Governments:
- We will develop a strategic plan for legislative and regulatory initiatives using our skills and experience.
- Provide clients with a written list of the key players in the legislature serving on industry-related committees during each legislation session.
- Will advise client’s on legislative issues and related agendas.
- We will monitor and report on legislative developments.
- Draft legislation; provide legislative testimony or written comments to agencies impacting the adoption of proposed rules.
- Work with agency personnel to assist the client in complying with all rules and regulations.
- Represent client’s interest at trade association and other industry organizations as needed.
- We will develop legislative coalitions.
- We will provide representation in rulemaking and other regulatory proceedings before state agencies.
- Attend legislative hearings and meetings pertinent to legislative goals of the client and report the findings.
- Provide the client with frequent status reports of pending legislation during legislative sessions.
- Attend all meetings by the client for the purpose of legislative updates and or grass roots representation to management of employees.
State Tax Group has the experienced staff and tools necessary to deliver timely, accurate information regarding your governmental relation needs.
DISCLOSURE REQUIRED BY U.S. TREASURY DEPARTMENT CIRCULAR 230: State Tax Group, LLC must inform you that any advice in this communication to you was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid any government penalties that may be imposed on a taxpayer